Monday, August 15, 2005

Anxiety - not a true feeling

Well, there you have it. Anxiety is plagging me again. It's like a feeling of never being at the right place at the right time. never feeling like your doing what you 'should' be doing. Feeling guilty. Always.

Sometimes it's different. It's like not feeling anything. When you know you should. It's really tunning yourself out. Not allowing yourself to feel what you are truly feeling. Because it's there. Not wanting to deal. Refusing. Hiding. Shouting. Eating. Anything.

I'll get back to you...I am being interrupted by M___.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Alien said...

Dear Alien,
In these days when we eat, sleep, make love and consume each other at warp speed...I wonder if I'd like to pre-determine the sex of my first child simply because I could.
(If I were going to assist someone in having a child. Which I'm not.)
In these days, when HuManKind seems completely unconvinced of having any responsibility for itself, thus giving birth to blind, stupid power...
I wonder if I'll ever be famous.
In these days of symbols, secrets, dis-information, gender-fuck, neo-dependency, pseudo sex, desperate loving, TV watching, clueless culture, uninspired breathing and insipid rules...
I wonder what it'll be like later?
www.dearalien.blogspot.com

9:23 PM  
Blogger minetto said...

I hate spam. So I delete. Why do people think we are going to buy more if they spam?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home