Saturday, July 16, 2005

One must think I am crazy

Indeed.
reading through my crap somebody would really think I am crazy. Well perhaps I am but I dont know. I basically write whatever's on my mind without holding back. Writing it here is kind of strange. whhhhhooooo the possibility that someone would read it. Exibisionist? maybe.


I like to compare it to travelling.
When you travel by yourself. If you have. You find that it is suddenly easier to talk to strangers. The fact that you are a total stranger is perhap conforting, and you'll find yourself saying the strangest things.

It's not that these things are false or fantasy — Well sometimes they are, I suppose, but never the less, the fact that you have nothing to hide because you are already barely known allows you to feel free from your 'normal' social self. So that you can explore other dimensions that you normally wouldn't

this is all pretty heavy duty Jungian shizem but anyway...You know what I mean. It's good to let your crasiness out sometimes.

ahahah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been the same way with my blog. I've been blogging for years, most of which is now lost to oblivion as I've switched blogging software and created new blogs. I've gone back and forth though, changing all the time. Sometimes I would have a more personal or random blog, and then I would get tired of it's insanity and randomness and purposelessness and try to have some kind of purpose, and then end up going back, and so on. There have been so many incarnations I've lost track. But in those off the top of the head times, I was the same way. And I would look back and it would all be very of-the-moment and polarized moments in time - the radical highlights. Often, it would move to almost opposite extremes.

It would look so insane, because it was always the height of some intense moment compelling me to write, while all the more normal majority of moments never made it to screen. Of course, it doesn't mean I'm not a bit schitzo anyways, I'm just not quite that bad!

I end up getting defensive about looking crazy after a while. I always end up downplaying things as soon as someone gets concerned. But its to my own detriment. I always either don't want people to fuss over me, or feel my petty issues are nothing in the scale of things. I guess both probably have the same root.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home